Monday 13 June 2011

Stimulate Your Writing - with Stimulus!



I’m very grateful to this blog.
Without it I wouldn’t have got my first book published.
Or been asked to write a film script and witness it come to life.
I wouldn’t have gained such encouraging readers and I wouldn’t have been contacted to write articles for other publications.
And of course, without the blog, my husband would never have proposed as he did!
Blogging is a hugely valuable tool to get your writing on the map.
Publishers prefer to take risks on writers that already have a readership so if you dream of being a published author then it’s time to be proactive.
Next month I’ll be running a blogging workshop with Stimulus.
If you’ve been meaning to start up a blog but want some guidance first then this is for you.
The two and half hour workshop will cover all the basics of beginning a blog from the big idea, choosing content with real appeal, to spreading the word and staying motivated.
For more information, please visit www.stimulusworkshops.com and fill in a contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you!

DATE: Saturday 16th July, or Sunday 17th July
TIME: 5pm – 7.30pm
LOCATION: Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, W10 5JJ
FEE: £35.00

No comments: